Parts of the LooLoo
Quick Start Steps to Install and Activate LooLoo:
- For your safety, please keep in mind that when activating the LooLoo, it will spray an essential oil from the nozzle at the end of the arm. Please be sure to activate the LooLoo only after it is attached to the toilet. The LooLoo is activated by both the pressing of the main button as well as sensors that detect heat and movement and will dispense during activation. Do not spray into your eyes, onto skin or clothing.
- Remove tab on battery compartment
- Insert the LooLoo fragrance bottle into the bottom of the LooLoo. Be sure to slide the fragrance in with the LooLoo flower logo on both the LooLoo and fragrance bottle facing you. This allows the bottle to “clip” into the bottom.
- Adjust the flexible arm of the LooLoo to fit the side of your toilet bowl. This is done by firmly placing the LooLoo on the side of the toilet, then bending the flexible arm over the toilet bowl rim to ensure a snug fit. After you have bent the arm, remove the LooLoo from the toilet and bend the arm again all the way until it touches the main body of the LooLoo so that the arm clamps securely onto the toilet bowl.
- Activate the LooLoo by pressing the large button on the face of the LooLoo. Typically, you will need to press the button 2-4 times to prime the LooLoo and ready it for use after each time you replace the fragrance bottle.
For additional details on each step, please refer to the expanded how-to guide below.
Attachment to Toilet
To attach the LooLoo to your toilet, you should first place the LooLoo onto a clean toilet bowl. Press the flexible arm so that the arm bends over and around the bowl. After bending the arm, remove the LooLoo and press the head of the LooLoo arm in so that it creates a triangle (see picture).
Now clamp the arm back onto the toilet bowl. This method will create a firm fitment onto the side of your toilet.
Make sure the LooLoo is positioned on the side or back of the toilet and that the brand is on the outside of the toilet.
Spraying the LooLoo
You can spray the LooLoo using two methods.
- Automatic Spray: LooLoo will automatically spray when the LooLoo has been properly placed on the side of the toilet and it senses someone sitting on the toilet seat. Once someone sits, fragrance should spray into the toilet.
- Manual spray: You can spray LooLoo as many times as you like by pressing the large button on the side of the LooLoo. Pressing this button will cause the LooLoo to dispense an atomized spray of the essential oil fragrance into the toilet.
Switching from Automatic mode to Manual mode
On the side of the LooLoo, there is a switch that is found under the button. The switch has an “A” and “M” printed on each side. “A” stands for Automatic mode and “M” stands for manual mode. Factory default is automatic mode, which means when you place the LooLoo on the side of your toilet, it should spray every time you sit down on the toilet. If you do not wish the LooLoo to spray every time you sit, simply switch the LooLoo to “M” and it will only spray when you sit and then press the button located on the side of the toilet.
Extra Spray of Fragrance
We designed the LooLoo to solve a problem that every human has. Sometimes people would like a stronger fragrance or extra spray to solve the problem. For this, we have included the large button on the side of the LooLoo. Simply press that button and LooLoo will spray another spritz of fragrance into your toilet, regardless of automatic or manual setting.
LooLoo comes equipped with a nightlight for your toilet. When approaching the toilet during low ambient light conditions, the LooLoo nightlight automatically provides a soft blue illumination both the inside and outside of your toilet. This feature eliminates the need to turn on bathroom lights if desired.
Adding / Remove Fragrance bottles
Adding and removing fragrance is simple.
To remove a fragrance bottle, simply press the release darker gray button at the bottom side of the LooLoo. This button will release the bottle and you can gently pull the bottle out of the LooLoo.
To insert a new bottle, ensure that the LooLoo logo on both the LooLoo and bottle are facing you. Another way to ensure the bottle is entering properly is that the notch on the bottom of the bottle should be facing the side, not the center of the LooLoo. As you slip the bottle into the bottom of the LooLoo, it should easily slide into the LooLoo until an audible “click” is heard. The click means the bottle is securely installed in the LooLoo.
Once you have placed the bottle into the bottom, press the spray button a few times to prime the LooLoo.
Your LooLoo comes with three (3) AA-sized batteries. These batteries should keep LooLoo running for approximately 12 months with normal operation. After 5-6 fragrance refills have been used, it could be time to replenish your batteries. You will know when the LooLoo is running low on battery when the button and in-bowl light begin to flash red.
To replace the battery, pick up the LooLoo, remove the battery compartment cover on the back side of the LooLoo. Pull out and dispose of the three batteries. Keep in mind that you can recycle your AA batteries.
Cleaning of LooLoo
The LooLoo is made of easy-to clean materials. We suggest that you wipe it down regularly. You can use a gentle household cleaner and paper towel or a disinfectant wipe.
Factory Reset or LooLoo Calibration
The LooLoo has an in-bowl sensor located behind the flower-shaped glass lens on the nozzle end of the arm. This sensor determines if a person is sitting on the toilet and triggers the LooLoo to spray the essential oil fragrance onto the water. Given the disparity between toilet lid heights and distances, It is possible that this sensor may trigger upon closing the toilet lid. Should this occur, we programmed a simple calibration process for the LooLoo sensor that you can perform. Please follow these simple steps to calibrate the LooLoo to your toilet:
- Place the LooLoo on the side of the toilet.
- Press and hold the large center button on the LooLoo.
- While holding down the button, move the switch back and forth between “A” and “M” a total of 4 times. At the conclusion of that process, the button will flash green signaling to you that the LooLoo has been reset.